Sunday, October 28, 2012

PROJECT #10 PLN

My PLN thus far :
My PLN is vastly growing each day. My teachers are all very helpful in providing links to useful websites. Sometimes they are just favorites of their own and sometimes they are resourceful pages I will be able to use throughout my educational and professional careers. YouTube, TeacherTube, Blogger, Facebook, Twitter, SKYPE, Timetoast, and Goggle are just a few that I use everyday. Some other helpful sights that I have found are Scholastic, Crayola, Pinterest, PBS, and Alabama Virtual Library.
Symbaloo is the easiest way for me to keep up with my PLN, although there are other options. I can simply type in the website I want or create a new tile of a website that I find helpful. Learning can be so fun and technology certainly helps keep us on our toes and up to speed. Just a few years ago one would have been required to keep a list of websites to hold on to all of this useful information.

No comments:

Post a Comment