Sunday, October 28, 2012

C4K October Summary

October 7,2012.
Ms. Dunlop and Monighan's 4th Grade Class Blog
Click here to view Class Blog
This students' blog post was about a trip to Oklahoma. It was short, only 3 sentences. One sentence made up the majority of the information. She had a few spelling, capitalization, and punctuation errors, which is probably common for a fourth grader. However, her post seemed a little rushed and lacked details.
Raven's Post:
"oklahoma September 13, 2012 @ 3:45 PM 1 Comment Hi its Raven and I want to tell you about my trip to oklahoma.When I went to Oklahoma I was a little scared because I diddent know who would like me or not,but then I found out that it would be really fun cause I got two new dogs and made a new friend named Ella.It was really fun.So if you ever move dont be scared cause it will turn out to be really fun. "

My comment to Student:

Hi Raven,
My name is Annie Turner. It sounds like your trip was really, "Fun!" I am glad that you made a new friend. Moving and making new friends can be a lot of fun. Two new dogs, that sounds like a lot of responsibility. I love dogs! I have two myself, Atticus and Marley. What did you name your dogs? I enjoyed reading your post today, Raven. The only thing I would change is your second sentence, it's a little long!




October 28, 2012.
Danielle Spencer's Class Blog

Click here to view Class Blog

This particular blog post was very different from any other blog that I have commented on this semester. The blog post was a collage of items not a structured paragraph. The entire blog was like this almost all of the posts. It was however very neat and unique, I liked that. The link above will take you to the students' blog directly so you may view her post.

This was my comment to the student:

Hi Jazmyn,

My name is Annie Turner I am a student at The University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. I am in Dr. Strange's EDM310 class. I really enjoyed viewing your blog! It is unlike any other blog I have viewed this semester. I like how you used a collage of information for your blog, and how every week's post is created different. I noticed you had one post with a WORDLE, I love making wordles! I did notice that your most recent post had a few empty items. This may be intentional or because you just have not completed the post yet! Either way, keep up the good work! 

Annie Turner
EDM310
@ATur8916





1 comment: