Friday, November 16, 2012

C4T Post #4 Comments #1 & #2

C4T Post #2

This week and next week  I was assigned to comment on a very clever and creative blog called "WhatEdSaid," you can find the link to this blog here: 
WhatEdSaid Blog

Comment #1

The most recent blog post on this blog that I commented on was Titled, "What is Creativity?"
The blogger posted a video of himself asking several students what Creativity was to them. It was completely unscripted and very neat, you can find the video below.



This was my comment :
"My name is Annie Turner I am a student at The University of South Alabama majoring in Elementary Education, I am in Dr. Strange's EDM310 class and was assigned to comment on your blog. I LOVE this blog post!  I have a daughter who is four and just last week I asked her what she thought imagination and creativity was, and her response was so perfect! She said," Creativity is when you can make things from your very own ideas! And Imagination is when your brain helps you pretend things that aren't real, so you can have fun!" I thought it was first of all amazing how she knew in her own little words what these two things meant! I love how you unscripted asked several children what Creativity was to them! SO impressive and so neat! The mind of a child is such a beautiful thing!"

Comment #2 

The second most recent blog post on my assigned Blog :
was titled, "Who chooses your professional learning. "
It is a post that talks about,"Teachers taking ownership of their learning." Attached to the blogpost was a sample of a survey that would be given out at their schools and asked blog followers and viewers to also take a moment to fill out the survey. The link is below:

This was my comment:
"My name is Annie Turner I am a student at The University of South Alabama majoring in Elementary Education, I am in Dr. Strange's EDM310 class and was assigned to comment on your blog.This is a great, very valuable and usable survey I am adding a link to this post on my blog, as well as a link to the Survey! It is a must for teachers to take control of their teaching and learning styles ! Thank you !"

No comments:

Post a Comment