Sunday, December 2, 2012

Final PLN

Final Personal Learning Network Summary


My Final PLN looks a lot different from my original one. When we were first assigned to do this my goal was just to fill up the tiles. After the entire semester between all of the wonderful and helpful videos we were required to watch, the people we followed on Twitter, and all of the blogs we viewed, it has vastly grown. I see now how helpful and useful Symbaloo and a PLN in general is ! I am also in EDU301 and Dr. Vitulli gives us so many amazing resources, thanks to Symbaloo I can easily keep track of those resources. They are right the in my PLN anytime I need them and from here it can only grow throughout the rest of my educational journey! One of my favorite tiles on my PLN is to www.storyline.net this is an amazing website that Dr. Vitulli showed me, and I have already started using it with my Preschool students this semester.  It is a website that has tons of children's books that are brought to life, and even some with celebrities reading them! Great site! 


No comments:

Post a Comment